Your Beauty Advisor:
by Rahil Matias / PURE South Windsor & Tecumseh
The importance of a well groomed eyebrow!
I have a passion for skincare and makeup. One of my favorite and most
important services we offer is the brow wax! The eyebrow is extremely important to the overall appearance
of every woman and man.
Well-shaped and properly groomed brows can enhance a woman’s beauty and beher best feature.
Poorly shaped or over tweezed brows can cause the face to look uneven, droopy or even cause the
face to look mad or sad!
The Benefits of having a professional properly shape your eyebrows:
- Starting point – Proper measurements should be considered to ensure both brows are even!
- Trimming those unruly hairs – brows will be combed and trimmed to ensure a clean neat look.
- Waxing time – precise application of wax will ensure a perfectly shaped brow.
- Tweezing – will allow your brow professional to achieve the perfect shape / arch.
- Anti-redness / skin calming ointments should be applied after waxing and Tweezing.
- Finishing touches – filling in brows and combing hairs in place!
Eyebrow tinting is also a service available that will help add color to those lighter hairs. Tinting enhances the brows and last 3-4 weeks!
Tips for at home eyebrow grooming:
- Filling in eyebrows – use a shadow or eyebrow pencil to fill in brows.
A good rule of thumb is that you want to go with a color that’s a shade or two lighter than the color of your hair. (Go with a natural look)
How often should you have you eyebrows properly groomed/waxed?
Eyebrows should be waxed and groomed every 2-3 week to ensure you keep the shape!
never underestimate the power of a great brow
your brow expert,